Startup Mentor & Advisor
Lonnie is a startup mentor who can guide you to revenue.
Objective advice is one of the most critical elements in contributing to the success of a startup. It helps entrepreneurs to avoid the pitfalls and mistakes that many startups make. It should provide objectivity in assisting the entrepreneur with key decision-making and be a "sounding board" and even a basis for new ideas for the business' success.
For startup companies I provide virtual or on-site mentoring and advisory that gives entrepreneurs guidance through the critical early growth of your small business. It's designed to help keep the enterprise on course and gain the quickest results possible.
This can include:
- Creating a "battle plan"
- Bootstrapping your early operation
- Marketing "on a shoe string"
- Getting early sales
- Learning how to best generate and manage cash
- Using early customers to "create a buzz"
- Understanding the culture you want to create
- Creating an advisory board
- Building a scalable business model
- Determining how to fund growth
Learn how startup mentoring works with Lonnie Sciambi.
Get started today!
Contact Lonnie to Schedule an Appointment
Get free access to a serial entrpreneur's How to Start a Startup...the Right Way! ecourse.